Congratulations to the newly elected TCAC 2014–15 representatives.
At the TCAC dinner held in the Dining Hall on Friday, students gathered for the announcement of the following students who the student body has elected to lead the residential College for the coming year.
The new Senior Student is Jack Young (2nd Year, Environments).
The new TCAC members are:
- Eloise Bentley (2nd Year, Science) – Social Secretary
- Jeanine Hourani (2nd Year, Biomedicine) – Community Rep
- Hugo Edwards (2nd Year, Arts) – Arts Rep
- Alex Horton (2nd Year, Commerce) – Male Sports Rep
- Ailish Puren (2nd Year, Science) – Female Sports Rep
- Harry Breidahl (2nd Year, Commerce) – Treasurer
- Lauren McKenzie (2nd Year, Science) – Indoor Rep.
This group of students represents an enthusiastic and capable team to lead Trinity in all aspects of residential life.
Our appreciation and congratulations are extended to the outgoing TCAC for the commitment, enthusiasm and hard work they have each dedicated to their roles throughout 2013–14.
See our Flickr album for more photos from the dinner
Pictured, L–R: Harry Breidahl, Hugo Edwards, Lauren McKenzie, Alex Horton, Jeanine Hourani, Jack Young, Ailish Puren, Eloise Bentley