Welcome to all Trinity College alumni.
Trinity has a very supportive and active alumni organisation, with more than 25,800 alumni living and working in some 50 countries around the world. Former students have gone on to achieve amazing things in all walks of life and all areas of interest.
We are very proud of our students' achievements, and that our global network is making a difference across the world.
All former students of Trinity College – residential, Foundation Studies and Theological – automatically become members of The Union of the Fleur-de-Lys – Trinity College Alumni Association.
The annual general meeting of the Union of the Fleur-de-Lys is held in conjunction with our Drinks Under the Oak event for Residential College alumni.
For further information about the committee and nominations, please click here.
This global alumni network enables former students, staff and friends to keep in touch with each other and with developments at Trinity.
Trinity’s alumni activities provide a range of opportunities to socialise, network, contribute to student life, and to participate in the rich collegiate experience that Trinity provides.
The Advancement Office provides a channel for communication between alumni and the College. We look forward to helping you explore opportunities to connect, participate, and learn.
Opportunities to engage with and utilise the Trinity network extended beyond my time as a residential student. A Fireside Chat in my second year inspired me to change my course preference and opened up an avenue for academic and professional pursuits that I had previously thought not possible.
The Fireside focused on the connection between health and human rights and two years on I am hoping to pursue a career in this field. Trinity has afforded me many memories and career path benefits. Once a resident of Trinity College, you remain a Trinitarian for life. Kelly Roberts (TC 2008)
Ways you can be involved
- maintaining contact with friends and with Trinity through social events and activities, including attending, or helping to organise reunions and alumni events, and encouraging fellow alumni to attend
- developing professional networks with other alumni, including attending and hosting business breakfasts at your organisation, and getting in touch with old friends or industry peers
- mentoring students and young alumni, or speaking to current students about careers
- offering industry internships or employment to students and young alumni
- speaking to prospective students about College life
- supporting the College by providing financial support or making a gift in kind
- speaking to residents at the College's Fireside Chats
- getting involved with Trinity and other alumni on social media in particular the global LinkedIn network for alumni and friends
- booking College conference and event facilities for personal or business occasions.
If you would like to be involved in any of these ways, please contact the Advancement Office.
T: +61 3 9348 7116