Welcome to all Trinity College alumni.
Trinity has a very supportive and active alumni organisation, with almost 29,000 alumni living and working in over 50 countries around the world. Former students have gone on to achieve amazing things in all walks of life and all areas of interest.
We are very proud of our students' achievements, and that our global network is making a difference across the world.
All former students of Trinity College – Residential, Foundation Studies and Theological – automatically become members of the Trinity College alumni community. Alumni are represented by the Residential College alumni association, the Union of the Fleur-de-Lys, founded in 1886, and more recently the Trinity Foundation studies Alumni Network (TFAN) was established, as as an advisory body to the College. For more information on these alumni committees, click here
This global alumni network enables former students, staff and friends to keep in touch with each other and with developments at Trinity.
Trinity’s alumni activities provide a range of opportunities to socialise, network, contribute to student life, and to participate in the rich collegiate experience that Trinity provides.
The Advancement Office provides a channel for communication between alumni and the College. We look forward to helping you explore opportunities to connect, participate, and learn.
Additional ways you can be involved
- maintain contact with friends and with Trinity through social events and activities, including attending, or helping to organise reunions and alumni events, and encouraging fellow alumni to attend
- develop professional networks with other alumni, including attending and hosting Trinity business breakfasts at your organisation, and getting in touch with old friends or industry peers
- join Trinity's global alumni networking platform My Trinity Connect where you can post your own events, photos, job opportunities, link up with old and new Trinity, mentor students and young alumni, or speaking to current students about careers
- offer industry internships and graduate employment to students and young alumni
- support the College by providing financial support or making a gift in kind
- be a panellist at one of the College's many careers and student networking events where you have the opportunity to speak with and support our current students and young alumni
- get involved with Trinity and other alumni on social media
If you would like to be involved in any of these ways, please contact the Advancement Office.
T: +61 3 9348 7116