Academic and Teaching Fellows
The Board of Trinity College may elect to the status of Academic or Teaching Fellow a person who will render outstanding service to the academic life of the College.
Current Academic and Fellows
- Dr Shireen Morris (2018), Senior Lecturer Macquarie Law School.
- Associate Professor Ben Neville (2018), Senior Lecturer in the Department of Management & Marketing, Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Melbourne.
- Professor Duncan McFarlane (2017), Professor in Industrial Information Engineering University of Cambridge.
- The Very Revd Professor Andrew McGowan (2014), McFaddin Professor of Anglican Studies at Yale Divinity School and dean and president of the Berkeley Divinity School at Yale.
- Ms Yassmin Abdel-Magied – Non-residential Academic Fellow (2016)
- Professor Harold W Attridge – Lowther Clarke Fellow (2013)
- The Revd Emily Fraser – Lady Rosa Turner Postgraduate Research Fellow (2013)
- The Revd Jasmine Dow – Morna Sturrock Postgraduate Research Fellow (2013)
- Professor Fiona Stanley AC – Lilian Alexander Fellow (2012)