There are so many ways the alumni can keep involved with the College.
Residential College Reunions and Events
- Milestone years such as 20 year, 30 year, 40 year and 50 year are important occasions to celebrate and we welcome all alumni who attended the Residential College back to the Dining Room to join in the celebrations!
- Residential Young alumni are welcomed to attend two events per year usually in a cool bar, Bowling alley or Mini Golf venue!
- Alumni are welcome to attend annual Breakfast events at College, such as the annual Cordner Oration and International Women’s Day Breakfast.
Reunions & Events
Foundation Studies Alumni Events
- An event for all Foundation Studies alumni is held annually at College, and provides a wonderful opportunity to reconnect with alumni from your batch, or meet new alumni from other intakes. The next event will be held on Friday 17th May 2019, and will host the presentation of the inaugural FS alum of the Year 2018 Award.
- FS Drinks in the City are a great way for FS alumni living in or visiting Melbourne to catch up with fellow alumni and meet new ones.
- Newly graduating FS alumni studying in their first year at University are invited to ‘Welcome Back’ BBQs.
Reunions and Events
Whether it's a regular commitment or a one off, there are many things to volunteer for.
Share your professional and personal experience and expertise with students.
Offer students work experience, internships or job opportunities.
Internships & Employment
Participate in networking events and workshops run by the College.