There has been a great deal of discussion and activity regarding Trinity’s new Strategic Plan Unlocking Exceptional Promise.
Developed over the last two years, this Plan builds on our current state as a vibrant, diverse educational community encompassing the Pathways School, Residential College and Theological School.
Our strategic priorities are to grow in scale, increase student diversity, enhance the quality and variety of College programs, further engage with our alumni, and advance the higher education outcomes of Indigenous students.
These priorities are addressed by a number of flagship and supporting initiatives.
Current initiatives include:
- 2018 Indigenous Higher Education Conference to be held 23-24 November
- The roll-out of the 2-Campus strategy (Parkville Campus and 200 Victoria Street)
- Implementation of the College Marketing Plan 2018-2021
- Brand Strategy Project, Website Redevelopment Project and the development of a college-wide media strategy
- The roll-out of Microsoft 365 for email and phone
- The building of Project 100 residential building and the offer of further residential scholarships
Further information about the progress of the Strategic Plan will be updated monthly. For enquiries please contact: email@example.com