eduroam at Trinity College
Visitors from participating eduroam institutions can access the wireless network at Trinity College using their home institution account.
With eduroam, students, researchers and staff from participating institutions can obtain Internet access at Trinity College.
They can also access the Internet when visiting other participating universities, colleges, research centres and libraries.
Where can I connect?
The physical locations within Trinity College providing eduroam access to their networks are:
- Parkville campus meeting rooms, staff offices and Dining Hall
- Parkville campus student rooms and guest accommodation
- Educational rooms and staff offices at 29-35 Royal Parade
- Educational rooms and staff offices at 200 Victoria Street
- Educational rooms and staff offices at 715 Swanston Street
- Educational rooms and staff offices at Trinity’s Lincoln Square North Building
- Educational rooms and staff offices at 243 Bouverie Street Carlton
HOW DO I CONNECT?
Before you can connect to eduroam, your device must be configured with the settings provided by your home institution.
You can find detailed information about eduroam here.
You can read the Trinity College Acceptable User Policy here.
Userguides for various devices and platforms: