Share your personal and professional experience with Trinity students and young alumni.
Do you remember what it was like to be a student navigating the path through university and making future plans, or as a young alum just embarking on a career, and how warmly you remember those who helped you along the way? A rewarding way to support Trinity students and young alumni is by being available to share with them your professional and personal experience as well as expertise.
My Trinity Connect provides a flexible forum for connecting with and informally mentoring with students and young alumni. This may include the sharing of industry insights, career guidance, help with resume writing and interviewing skills, or even city-specific advice. Or if may even be just an much as answering some questions, or being a friendly contact for young alumni as they settle in new cities for post-graduate study or a new job.
Why be an informal mentor?
- to pass on your experience as an employer or employee and offer industry knowledge
- for professional skills development
- for reflection and an appreciation of career experiences and progression
- for potential recruitment opportunities
- to build enduring social and professional networks on a global scale
- to stay connected and involved in College
To join My Trinity Connect, go to https://mytrinityconnect.com.au