The Careers & Alumni Office provides career assistance to current Trinity students and alumni, as well as employers looking for high achieving young workers.
To help Trinity students and alumni connect with its global network, explore career-defining opportunities and develop work-ready skills. The Careers & Alumni Office:
- conducts industry sessions and networking event such as
- Career Conversations - an informal forum for students and young alumni to gain insight into career journeys of our alumni in various industries.
- Employer information sessions and recruitment events.
- facilitates professional mentoring and employment opportunities
- conducts tailored workshops in each semester for current students, covering job search, work rights, LinkedIn profile and resume building.
How We Can Help
If you are a student, we invite you to attend one of our programs or contact our office to find out how we can assist you in achieving your career goals.
If you are a graduate, we can connect you with current students to share your university experience and industry knowledge, as well as with fellow alumni to network and gain new expertise.
If you are an employer, we can connect you with students and graduates looking for work experience or job placements.
Register here for our upcoming events and workshops.
You can join the Trinity College LinkedIn Group and follow the Careers and Alumni Facebook page to stay connected to the latest career news, including job market information, employment opportunities and networking events.
Office Hours and Contact Details
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 9348 7100