The Union of the Fleur-de-Lys was founded in 1885. Members of the committee play an important role in representing our alumni communities and work with Trinity College on a voluntary basis.
The committee provides advice and recommendations to Trinity College to help design and deliver exciting educational and career opportunities, and to enhance and strengthen our alumni community. The committee forms an integral part of inspiring students of exceptional promise to imagine and achieve a better world.
The current members of the committee are:
- Ms Margie Gillespie, Chair (TC 1978)
- Ms Keri Whitehead, Secretary (TC 1979)
- Mr Simon Hann (TC 1989)
- Mr Campbell Horsfall (TC 1975)
- Mr Michael James (TC 1969)
- Ms Ange Johnson (TC 2001)
- Ms Amelia Jones (TC 1992)
- Mr William Lempriere (TC 1986)
- Ms Lauren McKenzie (TC 2013)
- Ms Annabel Reid (TC 1998)
- Ms Alison Robson (TC 1994)
- Mr Bryan Grills (TC 1998)
- Mr David Hedger (TC 1963)
- Dr Andrea Inglis (TC 1980)
- Mr Charles Kemp (TC 2012)
- Mr Mark Cicchiello (TC 2003)
View the Fleur-de-Lys magazine archive, going back to the early 1900s.