Join the Conversation
Joining Trinity College on our social media platforms is the easiest and quickest way to stay up to date on what's happening at Trinity. There are lots of ways to be an active part of the Trinity community:
- help spread the word about what's happening at Trinity by sharing or re-tweeting news and links
- use our LinkedIn group to post job opportunities you know about
- connect with professionals, alumni, friends and staff in the Trinity community
- post your comments and news on any of our platforms.
Trinity's primary Facebook site: www.facebook.com/trinity.unimelb
Trinity College Foundation Studies Page: www.facebook.com/tcfsunimelb
Trinity College Theological School Page: www.facebook.com/trinitycollegetheologicalschool
Trinity College Cultural Collections Page: www.facebook.com/trinityculturalcollections
Trinity College Careers & Alumni Office Page: www.facebook.com/CareersandAlumni
Trinity College Wellbeing Page: www.facebook.com/wellbeingattrinity
Trinity College Chapel Page: www.facebook.com/Trinity-College-Chapel
‘Like’ Trinity on our official Trinity College Facebook site and engage with the College and its community. Here you can:
- ‘like’ or ‘comment’ on particular wall posts
- upload photos
- contribute to online discussions
- post enquiries and ask questions.
Trinity's LinkedIn Group Page: http://linkd.in/trinityunimelb
Join the Trinity College Group to stay in touch with others who have shared the Trinity experience:
- have access to a global business network of Trinity alumni and friends
- post job opportunities
- find mentors or become a mentor
- network with other Trinity professionals in an online, business-focused network.
Trinity's LinkedIn Company Page:
Join the Trinity College Company Page to keep abreast of emerging College initiatives and major achievements of staff and College departments.
Trinity's Twitter account: twitter.com/trinityunimelb
Foundation Studies (current students) Twitter account: twitter.com/TCFSAcademic
‘Follow’ Trinity on Twitter to stay updated on College events and activities. Include hashtags in your tweets to make it easy for others to follow Trinity news and activities.
Trinity's YouTube account: www.youtube.com/trinityunimelb
Subscribe to Trinity’s channel, add as a friend, watch and comment on our videos.
- If you have professionally produced videos, such as for marketing and promotional purposes, please supply them to Communications so they can be uploaded to our official account.
- Amateur produced videos can be uploaded via our official account or you can upload them via your own accounts.
- Use the name ‘Trinity College, the University of Melbourne’ in titles and descriptions of the videos you upload.
- Please notify the Communications Office that a video has been uploaded about Trinity so we can add it to a playlist in the official account.
Trinity's Flickr account: www.flickr.com/trinityunimelb
Join us on Flickr and view all our College photo albums online – from reunion pictures, to musical photos to our Art and Archives collection. Become a contact and then post your comments.
Trinity's Foursquare account: foursquare.com/trinityunimelb
Join us on Foursquare and check in.
Related Trinity Sites
The following sites are not administered by Trinity College but have been set up and and are administered by individuals or groups who have some current or former relationship to Trinity. The views expressed on these sites are not necessarily those of the College.
To have your page included in this directory and included in Favourite Pages on the Trinity College Facebook Page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity College Choir Melbourne
For current and past members of the Choir of Trinity College, the University of Melbourne
Trinity Tiger Tones
Founded way back in the 2006 as the No Bul Barbershop, the Trinity Tiger Tones have been singing, busking and showing off their self indulgent dance moves for some time. The Trinity Tiger Tones. All Male. All a Capella.
Trinity College Chapel, the University of Melbourne
The Chapel of Trinity College and Janet Clarke Hall: the Anglican Church at the heart of the University of Melbourne campus.
Refer to 'A Facebook Page or a Facebook Group?' for information on the differences between them.