Trinity College’s graduate program provides accommodation and support for graduate students at one of the University of Melbourne’s most respected collegiate institutions.
In 2020, a total of 15 rooms are available in three stunning terrace houses along leafy Royal Parade, just across the road from Trinity College and the University of Melbourne, and two-kilometres from the Melbourne CBD.
As well as accommodation, the program provides access to academic events and wellbeing support to supplement your graduate studies.
Is this your new home in 2020?
Students studying a full-time graduate degree (not including honours) at the University of Melbourne. Applicants do not need to be affiliated with Trinity College.
Move in any time in Semester 1, move out by 20 December 2020
- A private room and access to spacious communal living areas in a fully furnished house on Royal Parade (each house contains 4, 5 and 6 rooms respectively, and students can apply as a group or individuals)
- All utilities, including electricity, water and WiFi
- Meals in the Trinity College dining area or café (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Access to Trinity College’s wellbeing program
- Attendance at ‘fireside chats’ with leading academics, plus other academic events
- Invitations to student commencement and valedictory dinners as an associate member
- The opportunity to join one of Melbourne’s strongest collegiate communities
What's not included
- Tutorials and consultations
- Participation in parties and events run by and for undergraduate students, including corridor functions, bar nights and after parties
As part of the program, graduate residents will be required to do six hours of voluntary service at Trinity College each semester, which could include study hall supervision, student mentoring, or assistance with events such as Open Day. This in line with Trinity’s commitment to building a community that values servant leadership.
$25,000 for the year (note, scholarships are not currently available for the graduate program)
To apply or find out more, please submit an expression of interest to email@example.com