Trinity College is ideally located close to the centre of Melbourne, public transport, parklands, sports facilities, Victoria’s major hospitals, the retail hub of Lygon Street, Carlton, and the ever-popular Victoria Market.
Residence at the College provides:
- accommodation in a single bedroom/study on the College campus
- three meals each day, seven days a week
- access to academic and extracurricular tutorials and consultations
- access to an individual mentor
- access to the library and information technology facilities
- access to the Chapel and its activities
- access to the Junior Common Room (graduate students) and the Cripps Middle Common Room (postgraduate students)
- social, cultural, sporting and musical activities
- professional mentoring through access to alumni.
Read more information about applying to live at Trinity College.
If you are a foundation studies student, please visit Living Options for Foundation Studies.