Trinity College has one of the most beautiful and historic tertiary campuses in Australia. It is conveniently located in the grounds of the University of Melbourne, and within walking distance of the city centre.
Why choose Trinity for your event?
Situated in the heart of Melbourne
Trinity College is walking distance or a short tram trip away from central Melbourne's shops, restaurants, theatres, cinemas and sporting venues, and many of the city's world-class tourist attractions including the Melbourne Museum, Queen Victoria Markets, Royal Melbourne Zoo, Etihad Stadium and the Royal Park Golf Course.
Relaxing and restful environment
Trinity's historic building and beautiful garden setting provides a mid-city oasis for enjoyment and relaxation. All spaces and amenities of Trinity are comfortable and inviting—from the lavishly furnished Junior Common Room lounge, to the grand Dining Hall, to the charming Sharwood Room with its beautiful collection of antique china and artworks.
Learning and research precincts
Trinity College is also close to many teaching hospitals in the area; the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Women's Hospital, Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne Dental Hospital, Walter Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, and Florey Neuroscience Institute, are all within easy access of the College.
Event Facilities at Trinity
Just 1.5 kilometres north of Melbourne's CBD, Trinity College offers:
- 290 single accommodation rooms with internet access and complimentary laundry facilities
- five self-contained apartments
- varying sizes and styles of function rooms and outdoor spaces
- Common Rooms for lounging, reading and relaxing and TV lounge with Foxtel Digital
- Grand Dining Hall (seats up to 280)
- full in-house catering
- take-away lunch boxes
- lecture theatre with break away small group rooms and teaching spaces
- computer lab and AV equipment hire
- on-site Chapel (with internationally acclaimed choir if required)
- 24-hour electronic security and duty officers
- adjacent to University of Melbourne facilities (gymnasium, swimming pool and running track)
- walking distance to city centre and Queen Victoria Market.
Types of Events
seminars and planning days
academic and religious retreats
award ceremonies and valedictory dinners
Celebrations and ceremonies:
cocktail parties and birthday celebrations
garden parties and barbecues
banquets and theme nights
reunions and end-of-year parties
concerts and recitals.
We would be pleased to tailor a package to suit your individual requirements and budget.